Sunday, May 16, 2010

May Mayhem?

May, I can say was quite uneventful, other than some home personal drama that I'm not going to share to the world. But it's here as a reminder to me, to learn from the trials that we are given. That choices we make have a ripple effect even though we think they will only effect us as the chooser. Especially when we have a spouse and family. This blog is more like a journal for me, and yes I am a horrible journal entry maker....that even though this says that I posted it in May it's January and I'm trying to post and catch up. It's also a blog for our extended family so they can know what is the goings on of our lives as the smaller but no less important Tate Family. But a storm wave of life came upon our small boat and nearly sank us, but thankfully we have the Gospel and The Atonement to help buoy us up in those times of great trial and hardship.

Thank you for letting me vent and not air my dirty laundry...
Until the next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment