Saturday, June 12, 2010

Olsen Family Reunion

Every year on the second Saturday of June we have the Olsen Family Reunion. This consists of my Grandma's family. My mom and subsequently me has been in charge of "entertainment" for this shin-dig. We've done Olsen Family Jeopardy, Olsen Family Squares, and this year we decided to do "Are you Smarter than the Olsen Family" and "Minute to Win It" It was a blast. Some of my cousins drove from Colorado Springs to be here. Here's our categories for Are you Smarter than the Olsen Family Here's some of the family Here's our Minute to Win It.....you have to empty the tissue box using only one hand

This one you had to unwind a roll of crete paper using only one hand.
My cousin Melissa was the winner! This one you had a partner and had to make them a mummy without breaking the toilet paper in less than a minute. Here's Grandpa and Madison
Austin and Colten (my cousins boys)
Uncle Doyle and his grandson...who won
And my cousin Dana and her little girl Grace Then we had a cereal puzzle that they had to put together. The other event in this picture is you had to take the blue cup from the top and cycle it through back to the top alternating hands. Over all I think it was a successful reunion, with a lot of fun! Until the next reunion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment