Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Those dang stairs!

That's it! I'm taking those cement stairs out! No one will be able to access our house but I don't care! Those stairs are too DANGEROUS! That or my children are just clumsy.


IF you can't tell by now let me spell it out for you...those stairs that back in April harmed one child have now gone and lashed out at my baby girl!


Yes McKinley who has now been walking for what 4 months now decided to try going down stairs by herself. And not just any stairs but those scary, evil , dangerous cement stairs in front of our house and how did she do? Well she decided to go down them with her FACE!


Oh my poor baby!


Then of course I wanted proof of these atrocious stairs and what they have done to tear my family into pieces. And McKinley didn't want to cooperate, she did NOT want me to take her picture and was very upset that I did.

But look...here's what those stairs did!



So I waited until she fell asleep to get a better picture of the awful road rash all down her face, and yes she did get a black eye (not horribly black...more of a purple) and a fat lip and of course the road rash....
Anyone know any good lawyers, who will help me take those stairs to the bank or to justice and if that fails I guess I can always wrap my children in bubble wrap?!

Until the next accident...I mean post....

No comments:

Post a Comment