Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake

I LOVE Paula Deen. She has fabulous recipes! And I have (a no longer printed)..sorry :( Paula Deen's Special Collection Chocolate Celebration Magazine. It has recipes that have chocolate in them. And can I just say she has just used my favorite word...chocolate and I now have 157 recipes that include that fabulous little bean! If you want this tasty little magazine it's going on amazon for about $35. Anyway the reason for this post is because I made something out of it. And just for those of you who know me...I MADE IT MYSELF! No Daniel did not make it! So here's a delicious picture that you just want to lick of my tasty treat!

Okay I lied it isn't in her Chocolate Celebration...I thought it was and then when I went to check it wasn't in there. It's actually in Paula Deen's Special Collector's Issue Best Desserts 125 Irresistible Treats. Sorry for the confusion. If you want the recipe email me since it's kind of long to put in the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, u have no idea who I am. I'm a huge Paula Deen fan, and when I moved 2 years ago, my husband threw out all my Paula Deen magazines (I had every issue from issue 1). This is the only recipe I have not recovered, as it was from a cooking contest in that particular issue, if my memory serves me correctly. I have searched for this particular recipe for over 2 years now, as it was one I made frequently. This issue is no longer available as a back issue. I beg u to please e-mail me this recipe, and I will forever be grateful and in your debt. My e-mail adress is drjcatasus@bellsouth.net. Thank you so, so much in advance, finding your blog has made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was wondering if you had the recipe for the cheesecake? I've been looking for this recipe for over 10 years because I used to make it for my brother's birthday! I lost the recipe a while ago, and I've been searching for it ever since!

    ReplyDelete