Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!

It's that time of year again. My favorite time. Except this year and the last few weeks has been so crazy and sad and insane that I didn't have time or money to get me a costume so I was kind of a Bah Hum Bug for Halloween.

I know, I know stop your beating heart that I wasn't excited about Halloween.

Oh well there's always next year.

This year we had a very scary witch, a creepy glowing skeleton and a cute dancing ladybug!

Madison was our witch..complete with fake purple eyelashes! Then our cute little ladybug, complete with matching tu-tu and wings
And then our scary Skeleton and it had to be the green skeleton because then he would glow in the dark...very important for my boy!
McKinley was terrified of Carter, that's why she's crying, yet she wasn't scared of Madison.
Hope you all have a


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Love the Tate Spooks!


Until the next spooktacular post...

No comments:

Post a Comment