Friday, October 15, 2010

UEA

For our UEA we decided to go to the cabin since my mom was in Colorado and I don't remember where dad was, so we had the cabin to ourselves. It was a nice little get away just for our family. We hiked and went over to Smith and Morehouse and wandered around. We soaked our feet in the cool stream. Overall a very relaxing extended weekend. We took a few pictures, Here's Daniel and Carter...I love his goofy face of trying not to laugh Kinney is just so cute, I love her laugh and smile! Here's me and the girls.
Crossing the partly dry stream bed.
Usually in the spring that stump they are on is underneath the water
Getting Kinney to laugh making her look like a moose Getting our feet wet! McKinley was NOT touching the water! Such a happy, Dry little girl They weren't very happy, especially after Madison slipped and got her pants all wet. Drying out and soaking up the sun Time to go...off to the truck Until the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment