Thursday, September 3, 2009

Slacking

OK so we're total losers for not keeping up on our blog. Even the last post said we were catching up and then have I posted anything since?....NO well tomorrow we are leaving to go to Swiss Days...LuV it! and then after we spend the day in Midway we will head up to the cabin for the l...o...n...g weekend! I am SO ready for a weekend away....we've had interviews and school and appointments. I had my Birthday and turned 28 and my family had a Oktoberfest themed party not specifically for my birthday it just happened to be on my birthday, which was fun and had a great time with friends and family. On other things we did I went to the dentist, I have no cavities...Yeah! Madison went to the dentist and had 3 cavities :( I went and had my eyes checked today and ordered sassy new glasses :) Carter went to the dentist and has 10 cavities :( so now without a job we need to pay to have him sedated and pay for 10 fillings 2 of which will need caps....will somebody please plant me a money/stable job tree.

Anyway I've been on the mad hunt to find cardinal tulle so I can make a cute little cheer outfit for McKinley for Austins football games. Every Friday we go and support #28....the kids even have their own little cheer for him....

28, 28 gooooooo Tate!

Anyway I'm not posting too much I've got to go get me, Daniel and the kids packed for the cabin and things ready to go because next week we come back Monday night and then Wednesday afternoon we are going to Yellowstone until Saturday for a little vacation with my family (We were going to go to Disneyland, but due to some unfortunate events that will only be postponed until March hopefully) However this is a vacation without Daniel he will stay and be job hunting and has more interviews. Also it's a last little vacation with my family since my brother leaves for basic in October and we don't know when we'll all be together again.

Anyway stay tuned until the next post (and there will be plenty of picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment