Friday, July 10, 2009

A week in review

So here it comes again...a week in review...

Nothing truly eventful took place during the week...it was a week like any other...Oh I started a part time job working at Petco by our house...just to get some money saved up for vacations and to get some other things paid off. I think it will be fairly enjoyable. It's one of those nice mindless go and just do the task jobs...it's kind of a nice break.

I have noticed a new development recently...by the end of the work day I find myself getting headaches. I think it's because the last optometrist that I went to tried to give me a different kind of contacts...I don't like them...He is also the only doctor that has stated that I have an astigmatism...Oh well...I guess there are things we sacrifice in order to bring home the bacon...

Well as mentioned before I don't have much to write about...I have been thinking a lot of about trying to get my dad's old motorcycle fixed up...On this dog summer days it would sure be nice to head home on a motorcycle instead of climbing into a hot stuffy car...especially since mine is black...

No comments:

Post a Comment